Today I am eight weeks old. My mom decided it was time for me to meet Riley, our horse. I wore my John Deere shirt from my Great Uncle Doug and Great Aunt Linda - for Christmas, they also gave me my first tractor. I think I look pretty cute!
At the stable, Riley was very curious about me. He stretched out his neck to get a good look at me and even a sniff. He seems like a pretty nice horse. I think I we are going to be great friends.
Hi! I'm Emory. My mom and dad often call me "little man" - I hope they grow out of that some day. It won't be so cute when I'm 25. Anyway, welcome to my blog. I hope this will be a way all my family and friends can keep up with the places I go, the things I do, and all the changes I make while we are apart.
Love you all and hope to see or hear from you soon!
~Emory
No comments:
Post a Comment